All About Me

Hello!! My name is Olivia Reece Trejo. I have two siblings, both older than me, and two puppies. I love to surf, dance, and play soccer. I have devoted almost all my life to the activity, dancing in which I recently achieved the title of regional champion two times in a row. Even though I was a late starter, I love to get out to the beach as much as I can. The feeling of catching and wave and riding it all the way down the line is the best feeling possible for me. I traveled to Hawaii and was able to surf and swim with sea turtles. My favorite food is definitely salmon because I love fish! My favorite restaurant is called Tatsuki. I love this restaurant because their sushi is amazing and they cook it right in front of you! I have more than 1 favorite band and most of them were popular in earlier years such as Talking Heads, Queen, Journey, and a more modern bad, called Glass animals. My favorite book is definitely “Paper Towns” because it explores new elements of adventure. I love literature and can’t wait to learn more.

4 thoughts on “All About Me

1. Olivia, I loved reading this All About Me! You have so many interesting parts about you, and all around you seem like you just love the water and the beach! What was your favorite part about Hawaii this summer?
    -Lauren

1. my favorite part of summer was definitely surfing! Feeling the water rush up on my face is the best feeling in the entire world. Thanks for commenting!
      Liv

2. Olivia,

Your hobbies sound like so much fun! This post was so informative and it was really interesting to learn more about you!

-Daniela

3. Liv this All About Me was so interesting! I hope that one day you can teach me how to surf and we can go together too! Which concerts of your favorite band’s have you been to?
    -Paige